If you took a bold and daring step to do nursing, you know how tough and demanding the nursing course is. Before all, many students fantasize about working in prestigious hospitals and practices, and they undergo many challenges for their breakthrough to be achieved.
Qualifying in this noble profession, which is the backbone of the health industry, means that you have deeply invested in education, especially in the nursing research paper. Also, what are good nursing topics for a research paper? For this and much more, this is the best guide for helping you write a high-quality nursing research paper.
What is a nursing research paper?
Before you go any further, it is worth knowing that a research paper on nursing focuses on related nursing topics. The nursing research papers tend to address similar issues in medical research. The nursing research papers specialize in focusing on nursing that includes midwifery, child, elderly care, and primary healthcare nursing.
You must adhere to the highest academic standards if you decide to research and report an original topic or deliver a systematic review of published research. Once you write your nursing research paper, it should be ready for publishing. Here are the aspects that you have to check to ensure that your work is complete;
- It should contain all the essential components
- It should be correctly formatted and structured
- All citations should be formatted according to the requirements.
Concerning the components of the nursing research paper, here is what you should be keen at:
- Title page
The title should feature the study design, total authors’ names, and the corresponding author’s name if there is any.
This section should contain 350 words that summarize the content of the research paper. The nursing research paper’s summary should address the background, methods, results, conclusions, and keywords in the research paper.
This is where the background of the study is explained. Your introduction should contain a clear summary of the research. Your reader should easily see why the research is essential.
This section outlines the aim and design of the study of all the research methods employed during research. Make sure in this part all the characteristics of the research participants are highlighted.
This is a section where the findings, statistical analysis results, charts, and tables are accurately and clearly outlined.
All the results’ implications are satisfactorily discussed in the context of the existing research. Mostly, you will have to find the limitations of the study.
This introductory section states the fundamental research’s main conclusion, relevance, and significance.
Best nursing topics to research
This article offers a list of good and easy examples of the most popular nursing research paper example topics you will likely be assigned. The ten best sample topics include:
- Risk management
- Emergenncy aid techniques
- PTSD and OT
- Pharmacological math computation skills
- Practices during end of life care
- How to enhance the quality of aid care in rural environment
- Occupational therapy for nurses
- Assessment development tools
- Assistance in the elderly care unit
- Treatment of acute stroke: role of nurse during the care
Controversial topics in nursing
- Anti-vaccine dilemmas
- The opioid crisis
- Providing futile care or aggressive interventions
- Giving artificial hydration and nutrition
- Dealing with noncompliant patients
Nursing hot topics
- Top 5 Nurse Leadership issues for 2019
- Future of nursing 2020-2030
- Top 5 Nursing Leadership Issues 2020
- The future of nursing: leading change, advancing health
- Most cited Nurse Leader articles
Critical care nursing research topics
- Emergency training methods
- Diagnosing problems in ER
- Diagnosing sepsis in emergencies
- How to deal with anaphylactic shock?
- Analysis of extreme degrees of pain in a patient
Nursing education topics
- Features of classification of nurses
- The nurses’ role in providing quality health care
- What is a retention strategy for experienced nurses?
- What role does leadership play in nursing?
- Ethical issues in nursing leadership
Nursing research topics
- The role of technology in improving the quality of nursing care
- Nursing stereotypes.
- Priority of cancer in adults.
- Issues of accreditation of medical schools
- The problem of equality between doctors and nurses
Research topics in pediatric nursing
- Childhood obesity problem
- Therapy for speech disorders
- Music therapy and phlebotomy
- Features of vaccination of minors
- The importance of self-care nursing in pediatrics
With the above vital guidelines, it is now an easy task to write the best nursing research paper. The article has offered you the most likely asked topics, and you can do further research on them.