Relive your Childhood

Relive your Childhood

Victoria Mora, Reporter

Old Disney movies and shows are back, and easier to access than ever before. On November 12th, 2019 Disney released a new streaming service called Disney Plus and fans are excited.

Disney Plus has the shows everyone knows and loves. The app even includes one of the earliest Mickey Mouse cartoons, Steamboat Willie, which were made November 18, 1928, and many other cartoons and shorts. All the content is easy to access and people can search any title they want. Not everything is accessible, however, there are many movies that people can not watch until a specific date, some dates are even a year away.

There are over 500 movies from a lot of different entertainment properties. These include Disney, Pixar, Marvel, Star Wars and National Geographic. The streaming service is also making original content like, The Mandalorian, and High School Musical: The Musical: The Series. The only disappointing thing is, these originals make viewers wait a week before being able to watch the next episode, which can be frustrating for some people if the episode ends on a cliffhanger.

The price to subscribe is only $6.99 a month, and there is a 7- day free trial offered.

Disney Plus is a great way to relive your childhood. If you haven’t subscribed yet, what are you doing with your life.