Minimum Day? Club Day!!

Minimum Day? Club Day!!

Ryan Lacaste, Reporter

We love Fridays, especially when it’s minimum day, but it’s even better when it’s club day. This Friday all the clubs from Orcutt Academy showcased who they are and what they are about. Here are some of the clubs you could join on our campus.

If you love ping pong then the ping pong club is for you. This club is open everyday during lunch and they are holding a tournament at homecoming. Their goal is to get better at ping pong and have a good time doing it.

If you are looking for more community service hours this is a club for you. Key Club is a community service based club affiliated with Kiwanis for younger class men and they meet Mondays at lunch in room ten.

If you love frisbee and hope to improve in it, the frisbee club is for you. Paul, who leads the club has a passion for it and hopes to teach others while having a good time. You can meet him at the lawn on Tuesdays and Fridays during lunch.

The Interact club is another community service based club affiliated with Rotary. Their goal for you is too have fun while getting your community service hours. All it takes is hard work. They meet in Mr. Dell’Armo’s room on Monday’s.

If you are interested in learning more about the Bible, the Christian club is for you. They celebrate their beliefs and learn more about them. They meet in Joel Mason’s room every Thursday.

Here were some of the clubs we have at OAHS and we hope you had a wonderful club day.