Top Ten things to do on Spring Break

Top Ten things to do on Spring Break

Sophomores Riley Spear, Lauren Kirkwood, Samantha Martinez, Karly Schiender enjoy a day painting at the park

Riley Spear

Riley Spear

Riley Spear

Leticia Ruvalcaba, Reporter

1. Go to the beach. This is something many people will be doing over their break, and is a staple for Spring Break Traditions. The weather should be on the rise and getting your summer bod ready over break is a great idea
  2. Having a picnic in the park is always a classic way to spend the day in a relaxing way, while also getting to soak up some UV rays from the sun. You can go with your friends or family, or have a relaxing and romantic day with your significant other.
  3. Shopping at your favorite mall or store is a great way to spend a few hours and is even better when you go with friends. Go out and find some new outfits for yourself.
  4. Going to the pool with friends and laying out is very popular and it is a great way to relax and spend the day. You can relax and get a nice tan or just lay out in the pool and cool off. There’s also so many fun pool games to entertain yourself with friends and spring break weather is the perfect time to do so.
  5. Painting outside in the sun is so peaceful and it’s a great way to relax your mind and do something calming. Whether it’s with someone else or by yourself you’ll be sure to have a great time.
  6. Photoshoot it up! All this rain has made the scenery so much prettier and green which is perfect for that sunny day shoot. Find your favorite place to take pictures and try some new locations too.
  7. Go on a hike! There are plenty of hiking trails on the central coast and this weather is perfect for it. Take one or two hours out of your day and take a dog or friend and have an adventure.
  8. Movie marathon! Watching movies is an easy and chill way to spend any day. It’s perfect for when you don’t want to have to do too much and if you’re somewhat tired. Make a bowl of popcorn and get your favorite snacks and have a blast.
  9. Go on a lunch date with your favorite person. This sounds super simple but it really is fun. Catch up with them and go to your favorite place to eat and talk it up!
  10. Have a sleepover at your friends house: this is always fun and you’ll have plenty of time to do whatever you want! Watch a movie, do some face masks, play some games, whatever you want to do!