Top ten nostalgic TV shows

Top ten nostalgic TV shows

G.Lam, Editor

There are certain memories from childhood that can withstand the test of time. For 2000’s kids, flashbacks may bring back the smiling faces of Disney stars or goofy Nickelodeon cartoons. In the spirit of nostalgia, here are the top ten TV shows that bring forth the inner child within us all. 

1. Phineas and Ferb: These two inventive brothers showed kids how the sky’s the limit when it comes to creativity and experimenting with new ideas.
  2. iCarly: Funny and dramatic, this show is iconic for showing the ups and downs of friendship in a heartwarming way. 
  3. Hannah Montana: Miley Cyrus really gave kids the best of both worlds in humour and entertainment while keeping up suspense until the very end.
  4. Scooby Doo: Chilling and spooky, the Scooby Doo gang awoke the mini detective in everyone with thought provoking plot lines and endings. 
  5. Spongebob: This iconic show allowed kids to fall in love with the character’s big personalities and root for the friends of Bikini Bottom. Also, who didn’t fantasize about eating a real Krabby Patty? 
  6. Fairly odd parents: The adventures of Timmy Turner and his fun-loving companions trapped kids in a world of imagination and excitement with every fairly odd episode.
  7. Wizards of Waverly Place: This disney production worked like magic in the 2000’s, sending kids into spells of both laughter and tears. 
  8. Zoey 101: As the PCA students went about in highschool flings and campus drama, they also demonstrated how friends can help each other grow. 
  9. Drake and Josh: These two brothers and their trouble-maker of a sister set the standard for family mischief and comedy. 
  10.  Good Luck Charlie: The Duncans brought laughter to the viewers in an entertaining way, balancing household drama with heartwarming moments so we could all feel like a part of the family.