Spartans Speak: Orcutt Academy’s biggest pet peeves

What makes you mad? Is there anything in this world that you unconditionally hate with a passion? Everyday we are faced with countless actions and incidents that make us want to scream in rage. Here’s what some of our fellow Spartans shared as their biggest pet peeves.

“My biggest pet peeve is when people chew with their mouths open,” shares sophomore Ryan Lacaste.

“I really despise people who try to get out of wronging somebody by playing the victim card. I also seriously hate it when people treat heartbreaks and hardships like a competition. ‘Whoever has the saddest story wins’ is such a stupid idea. If something hurts you, it hurts you. There’s no reason why anybody should compare their issues with yours and blame you for how you feel,” says junior Miranda Mejia.

“I hate when people who have no idea about me and my situations make their own assumptions about me that are incorrect, and then pierce my reputation by sharing their false assumptions, but not as much as I hate it when I’m being stared at while I work out,” says junior Sonia Wasserman.

“My biggest pet peeve is when people hold a grudge,” shares sophomore Isabella Macias.

“When I’m in class and the people around me are talking and messing around, I get highkey annoyed. There’s a time to talk, and there’s a time not to, and I hate when students talk during a lesson, quiz, or over the teacher,” shares senior Hayley Parker.

“I hate it when people deny they did something wrong when lots of people saw them do it,” says sophomore Vivian Meyer.