Filed under Opinions, Showcase

Marcos Gonzalez- P.H.E.W. review

Marcos Gonzalez and Adelyn Gaither hopping to Twenty One Pilots new album Trench

Lacey Barnes

Lacey Barnes

Play this: Fortnite, the popular 100 battle royal game, is a game where you fight 100 other players on a shrinking map, till one person stands. The game has released its 6th season, which has been out for a week now. With the new additions of pets, new spooky halloween skins, and fun changes to the map, this constantly changing action-packed game has gotten a lot more interesting.

Hear this: Twenty-one Pilots’ long-awaited new album Trench debuted October 4th. The band teased fan’s by releasing a total of 4 songs, Jumpsuit being the first, when it came out July 11th. Along with the 4 songs as teasers the band had a secret website that fans discovered hinting at the lore of their new album. Twenty one pilots has 14 total songs on Trench and fans are loving it.

Eat this: The popular food trend of rolled ice cream dominated the 2017 Instagram food craze. The popular aesthetic of rolled ice cream interested many, and now in SLO we have our own place for rolled ice cream. ROLLD Ice Cream, located on 785 Marsh St, San Luis Obispo, is a new 2018 addition to the Central Coast. With fun, locally-themed flavors like SLO Smore, Morro Rock, and Madonna Mint, the new lovely rolled ice cream is something many are lining up at the doors for.

Watch This: The popular series American Horror Story by Ryan Murphy has its most recent season, American Horror Story Apocalypse. This new season tells the story of a nuclear war that’s hit the Earth. The season is the first to take two seasons, season 1 Murder House and season 3 Coven, and mash the plots and characters together. Many American Horror Story fans were excited to see many beloved characters return to their screens, along with an abundance of great and shocking new characters. The new season lands perfectly in the spooky times of fall, and for those who are looking for a enticing and spooky show to binge watch this fall, the new season is perfect.

Marcos Gonzalez, Reporter

Hi, I am Marcos Gonzalez and am a 10th grade student at OA. I am currently on the OA 2018-2019 Cheer Team; this is my first year in cheer and I’m really...