Filed under Expressions, Showcase

Luke Clark’s part of art

This+acrylic+paint+piece+of+a+cabin+in+the+woods+is+one+that+represents+Clark%27s+other+favorite+genre+of+art.+He+is+someone+who+loves+to+be+in+the+outdoors+and+enjoys+painting+nature+scenes+because+of+this.+

Luke Clark’s part of art

This acrylic paint piece of a cabin in the woods is one that represents Clark's other favorite genre of art. He is someone who loves to be in the outdoors and enjoys painting nature scenes because of this.

Luke Clark

Luke Clark

Luke Clark

Orcutt Academy junior Luke Clark is designing his way into a future career. Since junior high, Luke has held a great interest in art and now aspires to be a graphic designer when he graduates. The Orcutt Academy junior is currently in Art 2 with Mrs. Kenzi and loves pushing his artwork to the next level. Clark enjoys experimenting with many mediums, but his favorite is using his iPad to make graphic art digitally, since it is the medium that allows the least room for error and more room for experimentation.

Caden McCune, Reporter

I am excited to start my first year in journalism and learn more about the world of reporting news. For this year I hope to be able to learn how to become...