Filed under Opinions, Showcase

PHEW Review-Leyton Blackwell

PHEW+Review

PHEW Review-Leyton Blackwell

PHEW Review

PHEW Review

PHEW Review

PHEW Review

Play This: Tiny Tower. Tiny Tower is an interactive game where you build a tower and run it like a business. In Tiny Tower you have to build your tower to attract customers so that you can get money to buy more floors and furniture to make your building more attractive to customers. If you are ever interested in running a business in the future, download Tiny Tower, because the game teaches you how to make profits from renting rooms, running a store, running different types of recreation centers, and making an enjoyable experience for customers. The only down fall to Tiny Tower is that it is a very time-consuming game and as you go up levels, floors, stores, and decorations cost more.

Tiny Tower

Hear This: Lore. Lore is a spooky podcast you can download for free in the podcast app on iPhones. Lore tells haunted and scary stories about urban legends. The podcast topics go from the Salem Witch Trials to haunted castles throughout Britain. Currently on the podcast app, Lore has a five star rating, and it has been made into a new Amazon Prime show.

Lore Podcast

Eat This: Pumpkin Scones. Fall is in the air and when most people think of fall foods they think of pumpkin spice lattes and pumpkin bread. Well you should try this fall twist on a treat from across the pond. Pumpkins scones and hot fall drinks go together better than a hot pumpkin spice latte and pumpkin bread. You can buy pumpkin scones from Starbucks and Trader Joe’s, and you can buy the pumpkin scone mix from Target. Now ditch your boring, old pumpkin bread and go buy (or make) some pumpkin scones.

Pumpkin Scones

Watch This: The Crown. The Crown is a Netflix original show that covers the life of Queen Elizabeth II and the sovereign of the United Kingdom. The show is a drama because it talks about issues the are facing the UK, deaths in the family, problems in the government, and typical family drama. Currently there is only one season. The first season goes from the year 1947 (when Princess Elizabeth marries Prince Philip) to the year 1955. Season 2 is set to come out on December 8, 2017, so if you start watching season 1 now you will surely be able to finish by December 8th. Then you can start watching season 2!

The Crown

Leyton Blackwell, Reporter

My name is Leyton Blackwell and I’m a senior here at Orcutt Academy High School. I have lived in Orcutt my whole life. I really enjoy going to Orcutt...