Filed under Opinions, Showcase

PHEW Review

Play this: The Room Franchise

If you like difficult puzzle games to challenge your brain, then play The Room franchise.  This game includes a series of puzzles that require you to observe your surroundings, infer from what you observe, and unlock the secrets of the letters that you keep receiving from a man of unknown alias.  With great graphics and some science fiction to enrich the thrill of uncovering the solution to each puzzle, this game is one of the most challenging puzzle games in history.

Hear this: Pentatonix

This a capella group consists of five members that formed in Arlington, Texas in 2011.  Since then, they have been making great music, with their own distinct voices empowering the others to make an amazing chorus and sound that is unique to themselves. Some recommendations include their “Daft Punk” and “Dance of the Sugar Plum Fairy” music videos, both of which won Grammy Awards.

Eat this: Grain bowls

This dish is very simple in the creation department, but sometimes the simple dishes are the most delicious, and that is certainly the case here. To make this tasty meal, you start by placing some whole grains in a bowl, layer on lots of vegetables, some protein, and to top it all off, a tasty sauce. You get to choose what kind of grains, veggies, protein, and sauce to include in your grain bowl, allowing a whole variety of flavors possible to be created with this healthy meal.

Watch this: Doctor Strange

If you are a fan of Marvel’s new series of movies since the first Iron Man, then watch the latest addition to the increasingly popular franchise, Doctor Strange. Receiving an Oscar nomination for visual effects, the graphics in this movie enhance the story of a group of sorcerers trying to save the natural world from forces from the magical world. With Benedict Cumberbatch starring as the main character, this movie is one of the top movies of 2016. If you are interested in watching this hit movie, Doctor Strange is available to purchase on DVD.